(vote via Poll above — don’t be shy, just click on an open square)
Make sure you register for the upcoming webinar How to Leverage Twitter to Grow Your Small Business, March 12 @ 12 EST (60 minutes in duration). The session is free! Our expert panel includes:
Becky McCray, Small Town Entrepreneur
Blog: Small Biz Survival
What We Will Cover
* What is Twitter and how does it fit in with other social media platforms?
* Four steps to leveraging Twitter for your B2C small business
* Four steps to leveraging Twitter for partnerships that will grow your small business
* Four steps to leveraging Twitter for partnerships that will grow your B2B small business
* Good peeps to follow to get started or to grow!
* Summary and Q&A
Who should attend? Owners and/or practitioners that are responsible for market their small business. (For the purpose of this webinar, small businesses are loosely defined as businesses that generate less than $5M annually). These may be lawyers, consultants, software vendors, accountants, insurance brokers, store owners, service providers, publishers, etc.